Baobab Juice: 4 Simple Steps
Baobab fruit: Not only excellent in bars!
You now know the benefits of the Baobab fruit and you want to experiment with recipes using Baobab powder to take your nutrition to the next level? We have the ideal solution for you. Baobab juice. Or better known as Monkey Bread. Oh yes. You read correctly. Monkey bread!
This Baobab fruit powder drink is very popular in Africa not only for its great taste, but also for its health benefits.
Here is everything you need to make this famous baobab fruit juice.
- Water (1L)
- Haumana Organic Baobab Fruit Powder (100g)
- Organic sugar (15g) (optional)
- Orange blossom water (3 to 5 drops)
1) Pour 1 liter of water into a mixer.
2) Add the Baobab fruit powder, sugar and orange blossom to the water.
3) Mix everything until the mixture is homogeneous.
4) Leave to rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
5) Stir well and pour into a glass.
You can adjust the amount of Baobab powder and sugar to your liking. If you prefer a more tangy side, we recommend that you reduce the amount of sugar. If you prefer to reduce the tangy effect, decrease the amount of Baobab fruit powder in the recipe and add more sugar.
That's all! 4 ingredients, a few minutes of preparation, and you have a Baobab fruit drink extremely rich in fiber, calcium, and vitamin C!